Or how many of you have watched the video of a bunch of guys who witnessed it sitting around joking about it (I posted it here)
If you haven’t seen it, watch it. Basically what’s happened here is that a couple of high school football players have been accused of raping an unconscious girl in a small Ohio town where football is king. There’s a lot of suspicion that people high up in the town are trying to cover it all up to protect the football players.
Anonymous stepped in and released a bunch of information including a video of a bunch of drunk dumbasses sitting around joking about the rape. It’s over 12 minutes of completely disgusting and callous talk about the girl being dead because she never moved during her attack, then a comparison of various things that she was deader than, some talk of what was done to her, lots of laughing and joking about it. At some point a couple of guys do step in and say how fucked up it is that she was raped.
Anyways…on to my point.
We were discussing this at work and my male co-worker chimed in saying he’d seen the video and he wasn’t condoning what they did or anything, but he didn’t really think it was all that bad.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! NOT THAT BAD?! Please. PLEASE. Go watch the video and give me your opinion of the situation. Please tell me what you think that video is an indicator of.
- rasaleane reblogged this from allthoselostsocks and added:
- rasaleane likes this
- allthoselostsocks reblogged this from iwasbornhuman
- aristeuein reblogged this from iwasbornhuman
- trythepoisonapple likes this
- toawesomeisgeek likes this
- str4b3rryb1tch reblogged this from iwasbornhuman
- str4b3rryb1tch answered:The news said they had only sexually asulted her - but it’s news in Ohio, therefore it’s probably being covered up. :c
- weveoutfoxedthefox answered:I don’t think I’ve ever felt so nauseous watching a video clip
- damn-such-a-drag reblogged this from iwasbornhuman
- iwasbornhuman posted this