And we noticed something in the opening credits….Eric Kripke as Executive Consultant.
We noticed something else…the last four episodes have been significantly better than the rest and so in researching we find that, according to IMDB, that is precisely when Kripke began being listed as Executive Consultant.
One can’t help but think that Kripke’s involvement and the marked improvement of the show must be related.
- staycoolbye likes this
- staycoolbye reblogged this from iwasbornhuman
- a-supernatural-gishwenger likes this
- chocobo-winchester likes this
- everythingiveseentwice likes this
- bilosan likes this
- gamesofsuperwholock reblogged this from iwasbornhuman
- weightlossxconfessions likes this
- venusadvincula reblogged this from iwasbornhuman
- venusadvincula said: Thank you for pointing that out. I think you’re on to something there. Kripke probably got tired of them destroying his characters and decided to put his foot up some asses or something.
- saucyplayfulsmile likes this
- satanforthepope reblogged this from deancanhuntmedown and added:
- sonofasheriff likes this
- nowordsareneeded reblogged this from deancanhuntmedown
- nowordsareneeded likes this
- quantum-lutece reblogged this from deancanhuntmedown
- deancanhuntmedown reblogged this from iwasbornhuman
- luciferswhiteloafers reblogged this from iwasbornhuman and added:
- iwasbornhuman posted this